Hi everyone! - OG Myth-Weavers

Notices

Introductions

Newcomers, don't be shy, come and introduce yourself! Our members will be delighted to bring you into the fold.

Hi everyone!

Hi everyone!

Hi guys! My name is Tim, I'm 35 years old and have been gaming for as long as I can remember. I have been a member to myth weavers since 2011 but I have never posted on here mostly just using the character sheets. I have some experience playing pbps but haven't been in one in quite a while. D&D, pathfinder, and SW Saga are my favorites although I am new to 5e. I have to admit that I'm very interested in the adventurer's league. Well that's all I got, I look forward to great gaming with all of you

Hi Tim, and welcome to myth-weavers! Keep an eye out on the Adventurer's League thread and you should be able to get a game soon. They open up every couple weeks.

thanks for the heads up TatteredKing. I've been slowly working on a character for the Adventurer's League. and thanks for the greetings GenteelBaali

@tg27...Welcome! I am one of the DM's on the Adventurer's League. If you have any questions or need help with character creation, let me know! we have some spots open at tables now, and new tables open all of the time. Rarely is there a long wait to join in on the fun!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shambala View Post
@tg27...Welcome! I am one of the DM's on the Adventurer's League. If you have any questions or need help with character creation, let me know! we have some spots open at tables now, and new tables open all of the time. Rarely is there a long wait to join in on the fun!
thank you so much. I just need to write up a backstory and i think i will be good to go