Pathfinder Cuphead - Page 2 - Myth-Weavers

Pathfinder Cuphead

Okay, you got my attention CG. Not that it takes much when it comes to some of your crazy ideas LOL

The problem with running a loss leader like that is that some customers are going to take the cheap option and never commit to the big spend.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoverfrog View Post
The problem with running a loss leader like that is that some customers are going to take the cheap option and never commit to the big spend.
Yeah but you have to ask yourself. "Do you want to continue the campaign past the first quest or not?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyber_Goddess View Post
Yeah but you have to ask yourself. "Do you want to continue the campaign past the first quest or not?"
Basically, players would have to play characters that would keep doing that sort of thing in the first place, else why are they even applying?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kylia Quilor View Post
Basically, players would have to play characters that would keep doing that sort of thing in the first place, else why are they even applying?
So low wisdom characters then?

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoverfrog View Post
So low wisdom characters then?
Or gamblers, or people who think they can play the odds (so very smart, even if they don't have low wisdom) or people who have a lot of needs that they can't meet out of their own resources.

If it is Lovecraft light, do you intend to have some sort of Sanity rules? Or is that inherently Lovecraft heavy?

I haven't played a CG game in awhile. I'll ping you with ideas on discord, to see what sort of powers fall in line with your intention.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dalamb View Post
If it is Lovecraft light, do you intend to have some sort of Sanity rules? Or is that inherently Lovecraft heavy?
I wasn't planning to have Sanity rules. This was going to be more "Nyaruko-san, Crawling Chaos With Love" lots of references, some lovecraft references, and various light-horror.

One example, might be a woman who keeps her apartment really cold, and it turns out she's a yuki-ona, instead of a zombie that melts when the AC breaks down. (A reference to "Cool Air").