Tomas Elliot presents: the best thing you ever did read! - Myth-Weavers

Non Sequitur

A place for light-hearted forum games and other threads that don't promote discussion.

Tomas Elliot presents: the best thing you ever did read!

Tomas Elliot presents: the best thing you ever did read!

This is a roleplaying forum, meaning that you guys like roleplaying and also like forums. As such, I figured you'd be particularly interested in seeing this: it's the best thing you ever did read. See it as an early Christmas gift from me.

Ladies and gentlemen, I give to you: The Ballad of Edgardo and A Guy Called Squid!

While that is both epic and hilarious, it faces some stiff competition in the form of the story of Old Man Henderson (a.k.a. How someone actually won Call of Cthulhu): Old Man Henderson

... Ok yes, that's pratically a tie. But I gotta give Edgardo a (very narrow) edge for actually explaining, with examples and everything, why the target of his dickery deserved it, while Old Man Henderson kind of asked us to take his word for it.

The GM had just killed of Henderson's last character by dropping a horse (or something) out of a plane on to him because of a curse some evil guy put on him, and he also apparently lost a character because he didn't like the dual-katana GMPC (and this isn't even counting the tactics that hey said the GM employed specifically to mess them over).