The 2017 Deadpool - Page 3 - OG Myth-Weavers

Notices

Non Sequitur

A place for light-hearted forum games and other threads that don't promote discussion.

The 2017 Deadpool

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShakeyBox View Post
I might as well make a bad thing worse:
Can the unborn babies of famous people be listed in our 10?
I am going to guess that do not count.The rules are that the point system is based off of age and if age = 0, then points =0

edit: Just re-read the rules in the OP and I am wrong in that each child would have been 10 points plus their age in years, but still, that is just wrong to count the unborn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tetsubo View Post
I am going to guess that do not count.The rules are that the point system is based off of age and if age = 0, then points =0

edit: Just re-read the rules in the OP and I am wrong in that each child would have been 10 points plus their age in years, but still, that is just wrong to count the unborn
I believe their score would be 110 or 111 total, rather than just 10, due the 100-age rule.

Wrong in a way that breaks the rules, or wrong in an ethical way? If the latter, I am very much aware.

I wish I could add my dad to my deadpool, As bad as that sounds.

He has stage 5 lung cancer that has spread to his bones, and doctors give him 6 months

Quote:
Originally Posted by steampunkadept View Post
I wish I could add my dad to my deadpool, As bad as that sounds.

He has stage 5 lung cancer that has spread to his bones, and doctors give him 6 months
Oh no! I am sorry this has happened to him and your family!

John Hurt passed at age 77

addm:

Barbara Hale of Perry Mason passed at 94