This week in video games... - Page 744 - Myth-Weavers

General Discussion

All-purpose section for discussions that donít clearly belong in any of the other categories.

This week in video games...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight of Holy Wor View Post
Dragon age 4 teaser
Too bad it shows basically nothing. I love Dragon Age, though, so I'm glad to have actual confirmation of a new one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by richmond View Post
Too bad it shows basically nothing. I love Dragon Age, though, so I'm glad to have actual confirmation of a new one.
Well it does confirm that the game will pick where Tresspasser DLC left off.

So not only do I have Relink to look forward to but now Arcsys is making a Versus game that also uses Granblue characters.

The hype is real folks. Please let us get guest characters in this game like how they do the events. Lina Inverse needs to make a comeback.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krimson View Post
I'm having a hard time not laughing out loud at the prospect of gently tapping the crud out of your opponent.
I'm laughing at the irony as recently Pokemon Go implemented PvP and it's totally tapping furiously.

I'm guessing by the way the thread died that we're all busy playing Super Smash Bros Ultimate? Well... I am anyway.

Been playing Spiderman on the PS4.
Web swinging is lots of fun, and I am half way through the second DLC chapter.
I really hope a sequel is coming, I really enjoyed this game.
I bought a PS4 just for it, though I am sure I will get other nice games too.

I got Red Dead 2 with the PS4 too, but haven't tried it yet (wanted to clear spiderman first)

In between web swinging, I played a little smash bros and Xcom 2.
Smash Bros just isn't worth my time single player, and so I've only played a little. I want to unlock new characters though!

Xcom 2 I cleared a few weeks ago, so playing a second play thru in drips and drabs! The DLC really rounded this game out and made it fun rather than just frustrating.

Spiderman for the PS4 was a blast! I haven't gotten the DLC for it but a sequel is something that I want badly - a lot of choices and options for that to go.

I have yet to play RDR2 but I hear it is quite a spectacular game - Reddit memes galore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by omegoku View Post
Been playing Spiderman on the PS4.
Web swinging is lots of fun, and I am half way through the second DLC chapter.
I really hope a sequel is coming, I really enjoyed this game.
I bought a PS4 just for it, though I am sure I will get other nice games too.

I got Red Dead 2 with the PS4 too, but haven't tried it yet (wanted to clear spiderman first)

In between web swinging, I played a little smash bros and Xcom 2.
Smash Bros just isn't worth my time single player, and so I've only played a little. I want to unlock new characters though!

Xcom 2 I cleared a few weeks ago, so playing a second play thru in drips and drabs! The DLC really rounded this game out and made it fun rather than just frustrating.