OOC Discusion for Burnt Offerings - Page 117 - Myth-Weavers

Notices

OOC Discusion for Burnt Offerings

Sorry guys, I just started a new project this week and I need to get used to my new daily schedule which has much fewer hours with available computer and internet. I will need a week or so to prepare the basement level. Take this week to finish any unfinished business in the fortress level.
At least one of you has an animal companion waiting to be saved from a bunch of sniveling goblin dogs.

Haven't heard a word from CraziFuzzy or IamVoivode for a couple of weeks. If you guys are still here make a sound.

Im still here. Im working silly amounts of hours and havent had time to do much more than keep up with the story so far- my participation didnt seem required while wise chief gogmurt talked all the goblins into serving him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by IamVoivode View Post
Im still here. Im working silly amounts of hours and havent had time to do much more than keep up with the story so far- my participation didnt seem required while wise chief gogmurt talked all the goblins into serving him.
Well. Not all of them...

I think we are still on a temporary work imposed hiatus until our various employers relent slightly.

I hope to post within the next 24 hours, starting with the party heading downstairs after a full rest.
Make sure your characters sheets are ready with chosen spells etc. You should be on level 3.2 now.

i havent updated to 3.2 yet. will do it when i get home from work tonight

I believe I am updated as well.