The 2016 Deadpool (not the movie) - Page 4 - Myth-Weavers

Non Sequitur

A place for light-hearted forum games and other threads that don't promote discussion.

The 2016 Deadpool (not the movie)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyber_Goddess View Post
I like how everyone ignored the fact that apparently he's alive (combined with the fact the site I linked to not being facebook, but rather the site it linked me to) in favor of bitching about facebook.

Nevermind that someone you thought was dead apparently isn't, no the fact that a person got news of their survival via a website you don't like is the big thing. Screw them being alive am I right?

Bloody ad hominems.

Hey everyone, Facebook said that the Nazis are evil.
that is right. it is important that we gripe about the evilzz of facebook. and not that some well known and rather well liked movie actor is actually still alive.

Not all nazis are evil...
As for Stalone being alive, it goes without saying--or I'd have thought so.
Besides, I'd rather read people's snark about FaceBook than a bunch of "Oh, I'm So Glad/Me Too's"

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhisperMagellan View Post
Not all nazis are evil...
As for Stalone being alive, it goes without saying--or I'd have thought so.
Besides, I'd rather read people's snark about FaceBook than a bunch of "Oh, I'm So Glad/Me Too's"
At least the "oh, I'm so glad/me too's" would have been on topic.

Anyway, now back to waiting to see if anyone else bites the dust this year.

If you had told me that a thread with this title would lead to defending nazis, I would have said you're crazy. Shows what I know.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raistlinmc View Post
If you had told me that a thread with this title would lead to defending nazis, I would have said you're crazy. Shows what I know.
Well, they were a record holder for pools of dead, so...

Also, can I put "What's left of America's dignity" down as my prediction? I'm thinking somewhere in mid November.

Or is that too much of a 'gimme'?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TanaNari View Post
Also, can I put "What's left of America's dignity" down as my prediction? I'm thinking somewhere in mid November.
Just look for the "Humanity Hates Trump" card game on Amazon (Don't worry, there's a Humanity Hates Hillary Too expansion).

As for the dead pool... I'm still hoping I'm wrong with all of my wild guesses.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lwmons View Post
As much as I hate to do this... one point for me...
Well, there's 6 weeks of 2016 left to screw up our pop culture. Failing that, Lwmons will get to run next year.

One point for Whisper with Fidel gone.