Super Weird Question; Is it possible to know when a sheet was made? - Myth-Weavers

Site Discussion

Do you have questions, suggestions, feedback, bug reports or other concerns? Post them here!

Super Weird Question; Is it possible to know when a sheet was made?

Super Weird Question; Is it possible to know when a sheet was made?

I've been using Myth Weavers for quite a while now(I started using it a few months before the great sheet loss, but I stuck with the site because I really loved the simplistic design, and well, I had already bookmarked it and didn't feel like finding a new site.) I came to a realization that I made my sheets on the day I started playing for the most part, and realized that it could be a really good way of figuring out exactly how long I've been playing for. If someone could help me out, that would be great!(One of the Discord Admins told me that my best bet was to post here.)

The sheet I'd like to find out for in particular: https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1265333

There might be a more elegant way, but...

Open the sheet, go to "Settings" and download the sheet as JSON and open it (e.g. WordPad, Editor) and look at the first couple of lines:

Quote:
(...)"name":"Kalina Ker'rin",(...)"created_at":"2017-07-07 15:44:55","updated_at":"2017-12-10
Emphasis added