Adventurers League Games

Adventurers League Games - Forum
Dungeons & Dragons 5e

Looking to get into a game?
Want to DM Adventurers League Games?
New Tables opening up regularly! Now running:

Game Description:

~~~

The D&D Adventurers League is an ongoing official campaign for Dungeons & Dragons. It uses the fifth edition Dungeons & Dragons rules, and features the Forgotten Realms setting, and now Eberron in Season 8. You can play D&D Adventurers League games literally anywhere. Players use the fifth edition rules to create a character and bring that character to games anywhere D&D Adventurers League play is happening.

More information about D&D Adventurers League

Last edited by Poor_Knight; Jul 28 '18 at 12:41am..
New Table Open!

Calling brave souls, greedy adventurers and those just looking for trouble, (and anyone else).

I'm about to run CCC-RPSG-01 Ooze There? 4hr mod from singapore AL RPG Day! Come battle some old school Oozes, and investigate a load of missing persons reports.

This game gives uber XP up to a max of 1200 (min 600), ok gold, when I played it in a group of 5 we each went home with just under 150gp, 1 renown with the chance of more for certain factions (lord's alliance, Harper's and Zhent's can all earn an extra point with their missions).

Also a chance to win a flying staff (broom) magical Item.

What's not to love?!

This is a tier 1 game, so any Approved PC on a first come first to sit bases can join up, the APL for this game is optimised for 5 3rd level PCs. Just to warn you. I will take a minimum of 5 players, and depending on the APL may take up to 7, though I would prefer a group of 5.

Heads up, I'll be away 30th July to 5th Aug with no internet/phone signal and so no updates for that week.

Time zone wise I am in the UK

So up for taking on some quivering cubes of Jelly (jello to you lot over the other side of the pond) - seriously do you know how confusing that was when I was little and hearing about peanut butter and jelly sandwiches, I mean the mind was boggled!! Jelly in a sandwich?! I ask you, crazy. Now peanut butter and jam I understand

Anyhoo tangent aside, come test your mettle (and metal) against some friendly oozes who just want to wrap themselves around you in a big...slimy...hug....yeah...hugs, free hugs that's what they are offering