General OOC - Page 14 - Myth-Weavers

General OOC

Will wait my turn for initiative, but posting that I will be somewhat unavailable Tues and Wed this week. Will watch for the earliest opportunity that I can post. Would post now, but not wishing to presume on jumping ahead of turn.
EDIT: tl;dr, you all hurry-up with your turns, so I can post. j/k.

The areas past the red lines added to the map are difficult terrain. So it's normal movement up to the zambie limbs. While there's a good deal of detritus, seem like it's been moved through a number of times to thin out the most hampering pieces.

@Green Eyed Liar , you going to be able to get a post up soon?

Prinoa and Drez are up!

Did Alita's attack kill the old woman? Did Veronica's negative energy actually harm the undead?

For what it is worth, I am very confident that the rotting effect exhibited by the injured old woman was a result of the negative energy blast, not some sort of secret bad guy thing. Feel free to correct me if I am wrong, GM.

You see that Veronica's channel harmed both the woman and the undead. Davor can tell that the rotting energy came from Veronica, not the old woman.

Alita does smack the woman hard, something she actively attempts to avoid. She is
At half hit points
bloodied and seems less inclined at keeping her ruse as she's attack and struck.

Drez successfully strikes the hand attacking Veronica as well, but it keeps moving.

AKA the Old woman was ebil with a capital EB. broken arms hurt.... alot... like REALLY alot.... till the woman encountered a neg energy blast she was quiet as sin. SO the old woman is faking her injuries in some method.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mia Hanoka View Post
AKA the Old woman was ebil with a capital EB. broken arms hurt.... alot... like REALLY alot.... till the woman encountered a neg energy blast she was quiet as sin. SO the old woman is faking her injuries in some method.
But wouldn't the negative energy help her, if evil?

Quote:
Originally Posted by guitarist View Post
But wouldn't the negative energy help her, if evil?
Elder Mythos Cultist, not evil cleric. She attacks with the power of the void, not negative energy.