Adult Player that has just been bitten by the RPG bug - Myth-Weavers

Notices

Introductions

Newcomers, don't be shy, come and introduce yourself! Our members will be delighted to bring you into the fold.

Adult Player that has just been bitten by the RPG bug

Adult Player that has just been bitten by the RPG bug

Looking forward to settling in with a few Adult Myth Weavers to get started on my RPG journey. If there are any D&D long campaigns looking to train up a teachable player, shoot me a message.

I know there are a group out there that I will fit in well with.

David

Hello there, @David_S! (I know a David S from way way back! Funny that!)

Welcome to Myth-Weavers!

Now, I'm not sure what you mean by Adult? Filled with mostly mature players - you betcha! Book of Erotic Fantasy ... we are a PG-13 and NO MORE! site. So take that as you will!

Several places to start:

This Helpful Where to Start post has the Play-by-Post Basics, Essential Posting Skills, and Play-By-Post Concerns which are always a good read to knwo what you are getting into!

Follow this link to All the Current Game Advertisements!

Lastly, and hardly least!, follow the directions in this link to join out Really Awesome Discord Server! Here we talk about games, joke about games, play games, throw friendly harpoons at people, and talk about how we need to get Colin's Beard it's own Discord Account! Join in the fun!

Quote:
Originally Posted by chibiamy View Post
Hello there, @David_S! (I know a David S from way way back! Funny that!)

Welcome to Myth-Weavers!

Now, I'm not sure what you mean by Adult? Filled with mostly mature players - you betcha! Book of Erotic Fantasy ... we are a PG-13 and NO MORE! site. So take that as you will!

Several places to start:

This Helpful Where to Start post has the Play-by-Post Basics, Essential Posting Skills, and Play-By-Post Concerns which are always a good read to knwo what you are getting into!

Follow this link to All the Current Game Advertisements!

Lastly, and hardly least!, follow the directions in this link to join out Really Awesome Discord Server! Here we talk about games, joke about games, play games, throw friendly harpoons at people, and talk about how we need to get Colin's Beard it's own Discord Account! Join in the fun!
Ok I apologize for the confusion. Did not intend for my message title to have any misunderstanding. Wow, Iím glad you bought my silly title to my attention. I shall pick my words carefully in the future.

Thanks for the starting suggestions.
David

Glad to help!
And it takes all kinds. Welcome to the internet, where nothing is surprising, so don't worry about it!