(Pathfinder 2nd Edition) Age of Ashes - Page 4 - Myth-Weavers

(Pathfinder 2nd Edition) Age of Ashes

Old Jul 28 '19, 8:55pm
Young Dragon

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
(Pathfinder 2nd Edition) Age of Ashes

Age of Ashes - Forum
Pathfinder 2e

Welcome one and all to the Age of Ashes Adventure Path!

I understand Pathfinder 2nd Edition isn't officially out until August 1st, but some of us were lucky enough to get the books shipped early to us. I thought I would begin the advertisement for the game, so we can get things running quickly.

If you are interested, here's what I need from you:

IF you have the books, feel free to submit a character, but by no means is it required right now. I won't start with character selection (if I have enough submissions) until the week after official release (August 7-8 to be specific). What I DO need is a basic background and history of your character, a personality and history, and why you are in Isger.

The Age of Ashes Player's Guide is available for free here.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fires burn atop the ruined citadel on HellKnight Hill, sending plumes of red smoke into the air that could be a call for help. Within the old keep, strange invaders from a distant land, mysterious long-lost ruins, and the machinations of a shadowy organization await discovery. Something dire is building toward an apocalyptic event, and it falls to your characters to stop the end before it begins.

Game Description:

The Age of Ashes AP

Last edited by Galactus; Jul 30 '19 at 1:54pm..
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lycar View Post
@RedWolfe77 You may want to put that into this thread.
Thanks this is my first time on this site. I've done PbP on other sites though. How did you get to that Character submission page, for future reference.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedWolfe77 View Post
Thanks this is my first time on this site. I've done PbP on other sites though. How did you get to that Character submission page, for future reference.
At the top left of the first post of the thread, and indeed on every page of this thread, including this one, where it says

Age of Ashes - Forum

Click on Forum, and it will take you to the game forum.
From there, on the left hand side click on Character submissions.

As a side note, on the right hand side after you click forum, there are a few buttons. One with an eye and a tick, the next with a plus sign, envelope, and paper, then the next says create new thread. If you click the one with the plus sign, envelope and paper, you can subscribe to the forum.

This means that if you click in User CP under the Myth Weavers banner at the top of the page, you can go to the forum, and also see if you have read everything in the forum or not.

Not sure if it has been mentioned, but Archives of Nethys has put 2nd edition Pathfinder onto their website

https://2e.aonprd.com/

Quote:
Originally Posted by LDDragon View Post
Not sure if it has been mentioned, but Archives of Nethys has put 2nd edition Pathfinder onto their website
Thanks for the info. I also play SFS on the paizo site and own the rules already.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunterindarkness View Post
I have a ridiculous desire to make a Goblin Monk
You should.

@Galactus Any word on when you are going to decide your players for this game?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lycar View Post
@Galactus Any word on when you are going to decide your players for this game?
I'll be deciding within the next few days.

Let's put a hard deadline for completed submission at Thursday evening, 11pm EST.