Rise of the Ogre King - Myth-Weavers

Rise of the Ogre King

Old Aug 7 '19, 11:57pm
Young Dragon

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Rise of the Ogre King

Rise of New Heroes - Forum
Dungeons & Dragons 4e - Forgotten Realms 4e

Legend foretells a time when a long dead evil king will rise up in the north beginning a new the struggle between good and evil. It also says that at this time Heroes will rise to face this evil and that should they fail, death and destruction will befall many of the kingdoms of the north. It is now that the omens have come, heralding the Ogre Kings Return. Heroes will need to rise and face this challenge, will you be one of them?

Looking for players for a 4e game. Send me a character any class or race found in phb 1,2 or 3. 5 places available.

Game Description:

The stars have aligned and bad omens foretell the rise of an ancient evil king. Can new Heroes be found to prevent disaster befalling the town of Loudwater?

This is the beginning of what I hope to be a much longer campaign. I am seeking players that will post regularly, as I run what would be seen as very quick pbp games. I Look forward to you joining me on this adventure.

I'm interested in playing some 4th Edition D&D. Its been a while.

So, what level do player characters start at?

Can we roll to determine ability scores, or do we have to stick with point buy or standard array?

Character creation is point buy as per PHB 1. I will post an NPC example later. But suffice it to say if you use the 3 player hand books to Create your character I will likely accept it.

Ps level is 1

Send me your characters

Just send the characters across and I will vet them when I have five players I will start the game. Please note I like playing with the books as written errata’s are only implemented if wording seriously unbalances things..

Still room for 1 or 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dubonic View Post
Legend foretells a time when a long dead evil king will rise up in the north beginning a new the struggle between good and evil. It also says that at this time Heroes will rise to face this evil and that should they fail, death and destruction will befall many of the kingdoms of the north. It is now that the omens have come, heralding the Ogre Kings Return. Heroes will need to rise and face this challenge, will you be one of them?

Looking for players for a 4e game. Send me a character any class or race found in phb 1,2 or 3. 5 places available.
Bumping this up as soon would like one or two more players.

I'm keen on signing up if you're still looking for players.

Would like to play a Human Wizard, if I could. Happy to run with something else if this isn't creative enough