Hey there! - Myth-Weavers

Notices

Introductions

Newcomers, don't be shy, come and introduce yourself! Our members will be delighted to bring you into the fold.

Hey there!

Hey there!

Hello, all! I'm Zalfos and I just got here. If it's alright with anyone, could you tell me what's usually done on this site, and possibly the forums?

Welcome @Zalfos! The place to start if you're unfamiliar with play by post format games is the New to Play by Post thread. That will give you a good explanation of how things work differently from an at the table pen and paper game.

With which systems are you familiar? Dungeons & Dragons, Pathfinder, etc?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colin View Post
Welcome @Zalfos! The place to start if you're unfamiliar with play by post format games is the New to Play by Post thread. That will give you a good explanation of how things work differently from an at the table pen and paper game.

With which systems are you familiar? Dungeons & Dragons, Pathfinder, etc?
I'm mostly familiar with Dungeons & Dragons, actually. It was the first game that got me into tabletop rpgs.

Gotcha, well we have plenty of that here, 5th edition being the most popular with 3.5 right behind it. If you have questions that aren't answered by the rundown post, you can ask in Site Discussion. We also have a Myth Weavers Discord, if you're looking for more rapid conversation.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zalfos View Post
@Colin The link expired, I think.
Works fine for me!