Ask a Question Get an Answer! - Page 108 - OG Myth-Weavers

Notices

GM Workshop

A community-created and maintained place for Game Masters of all systems to bounce ideas around. It's a place for inspiration and sharing tips.

Ask a Question Get an Answer!

Anyone have some good curses for a DnD campaign? I'm coming up with nothing. Basically, I just want my players to have some side quests to make it fun as we venture through our main arch. My campaign is sort of similar to the Hoard of the Dragon Queen, but without the Dragon Queen kind of part, and the setting is set in my own world.

Looking for good websites for hosting maps? Trying to find one that I can access from work. Google drive is a no go...

Roll20 is good. Free and your players can be allowed to move their tokens around or you can Lock them all. Drag and drop images, layers, and on. It's not perfect but it's good.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thateous View Post
Looking for good websites for hosting maps? Trying to find one that I can access from work. Google drive is a no go...
I use Flickr, but I have a professional account. roll20 is good, but you can't share them elsewhere. I have heard imgur is good.

So not sure anywhere else to ask about all this, but is there anywhere I can get some help on making a good looking character template for a campaign with a homebrew system? I've got a character sheet made up but was hoping to make a decent template here on MW in the chats so people can just copy and paste that into their character application.

I'd suggest posting a new thread about it either here (GM Workshop) or over in the Homebrew sub-forum. There're a lot of folks quite elegant at vBulletin code who may be able to help.

Is there a way to reorder the chronological order of posts by players in a thread contrary to the first-post order built in..?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sorithar View Post
Is there a way to reorder the chronological order of posts by players in a thread contrary to the first-post order built in..?
If you're asking what I think you're asking ... then yes.

In the left hand column of the User-CP, under "Settings & Options", click "Edit Settings". Scroll down to the third grouping, "Thread Display Options". The second sub-section will give you two options -- display oldest posts first, and display newest posts first.

Who knows anything about the Midnight campaign setting. Specifically, are there any APs written for it? I learned about it recently, and I would like to run a campaign, but I don't want to make one from scratch, or re-skin a whole six-book pathfinder AP to match the tone and content.