Art Thread: I draw things - OG Myth-Weavers

Notices

Creative Corner

Post your creative works here and show off your talent!

Art Thread: I draw things

Art Thread: I draw things

Heyo, I'm still new to this website but I figured I could start this up before I get into any games.

I've been drawing on and off for several years now, but I never really started taking it seriously and trying to improve. Biggest problem: I have no idea what I'm drawing. I just make something up and "fix" it until it looks decent. I've gotten better at it, but that hasn't fixed the underlying problem. I figured some RP-ing could help me get those creative juices flowing while I work on my fundamentals.

So, first post: generic character that I don't have a name for. She took me waaaayyyy longer than I would've liked, mostly because I didn't have a set design at all. Might use her as a character for all the time it took to finish.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 7-30-17.jpg (36.3 KB, 0 views)

Damn, that's really nice, keep up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by Excior View Post
if you ever feel froggy I got a character concept you could draw if you get the hankering to draw something
Sure man, hit me up with whatever you're thinking about. I've been meaning to draw more stuff, and maybe seeing other people's ideas will help me come up with my own inspiration haha.

Oh yeah, here's a design thing I did for someone. First time I've used Krita in at least two years or so - I think I like it better than Corel now.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 9-10.jpg (69.3 KB, 0 views)