Any Issues With Experimental Pathfinder Sheet? - OG Myth-Weavers

Notices

Site Discussion

Do you have questions, suggestions, feedback, bug reports or other concerns? Post them here!

Any Issues With Experimental Pathfinder Sheet?

Any Issues With Experimental Pathfinder Sheet?

Hello,

I am starting up a new pathfinder campaign, and I'm going to use this site for my group's sheets. I like the experimental sheet as it feels a lot cleaner. I do want to be sure I know what I'm getting into before having everyone make sheets under that one. Are there any issues that the experimental sheet has that I should be aware of? Also, with it being experimental should I be prepared for when it is no longer experimental, or be concerned that it will be removed and then my player's sheets no longer be useable? I apologize if these seem like silly questions. Just don't want a big headache later on.

As to current issues, see: https://www.myth-weavers.com/showthread.php?t=412038
There are no plans to ever decommission it. If/when it comes out of experimental status, it will be as a revision to the current template, so there'll be no need to transfer or change.