Minor Changes to Forums Home Page - OG Myth-Weavers

Notices

Minor Changes to Forums Home Page

Minor Changes to Forums Home Page

In an attempt to bring more of the forums listing above the fold (pushed down due to the addition of the Announcements forum...) I've removed the large home page title for members.

Additionally, to reduce resource usage, I've removed the SubWeave links from the home page. Rest assured, they'll be back and better in the future!

So that's why the home page has been looking so strange lately...All righty then.

Looks a little "scrunched upwards" at the moment, but I've never been disappointed before.

I've often wondered why the "My Games" section isn't a drop down list, like Games or Wiki. And after seeing the way the new home page looks, I have to wonder again why. I agree with Powderhorn in that it now looks scrunched up to the top. No loss of functionality, so the change is just cosmetic.

Just looks odd, and will take some getting used to.

it is like changing the furniture in your house, it looks odd for a bit, but you will get used to it.

I don't even remember what it used to look like. I know this is different, but different than what - not so much.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Egon View Post
I've often wondered why the "My Games" section isn't a drop down list, like Games or Wiki. And after seeing the way the new home page looks, I have to wonder again why.
Please, No. I can not access drop downs from my phone using chrome. They activate but I am already moving to a new page. That would suck for games as I would only be able to go to the first one.

You can access drop downs from phones using Chrome, I don't remember if you have to hold it down or just touch it lighter but I know you can. It might even be that you have to hold it down, which open another menu that you have to close by clicking outside it but then the drop down menu is still open for you to access.