hi guys - Myth-Weavers

Introductions

Newcomers, don't be shy, come and introduce yourself! Our members will be delighted to bring you into the fold.

hi guys

hi guys

i'm a little shy because i enjoy d&d and roleplay even though i don't know all the rules to any of these game, but i'm here anyway because i enjoy the creative writing part of play by post and i'll do my best~

just got a new writing job and figure i should start writing again

Welcome, @shintohero! Hope you have a good time while you're here. Definitely a good source for feeding your creative writing wants/needs while having fun.

Lots of games available to apply for in the Games thread, including Pathfinder, Mutants & Masterminds, Fate/Fudge. If you're looking to get into a D&D 5E game, you can always head to Adventurers League. Got loads of DMs and games running there, and you just need to build a legal character to begin playing there.

Good Morning, @shintohero! And welcome! Knowing all the rules isn't necessary. Wanting to play is! We've got games from all different genres and systems.

We have D&D games going on in every edition. 3.5, 5E and PF are the most popular, and garner a lot of applications! But they also have new games coming up frequently, so if you don't get in right away, keep trying. As @QuirkyJoe mentioned, the Adventurer's League is a great place to start with 5E.

You may want to review the information found in the New to Play-by-Post thread, and the Myth-Weavers Site Rules.

Make sure to poke around the site a the other places, besides the Games & Ads. Make sure you review the individual games' character creation guidelines, as many GMs will only allow certain options, and require additional information in your application.

Get involved in conversations about game systems you know, ask about game systems you don't know about. Check out our Discord server...which is also a great place to meet up with people and see other games being posted. Most of all, have fun!!!

^