twisted7ogic uses 'Introduction'. It's Super Effective! - Myth-Weavers

Introductions

Newcomers, don't be shy, come and introduce yourself! Our members will be delighted to bring you into the fold.

twisted7ogic uses 'Introduction'. It's Super Effective!

twisted7ogic uses 'Introduction'. It's Super Effective!

Hello!
I have been aware of thr site for a while now, using the online charsheet functionality mainly. Since I want to play more than I now do and have an apetite to try pbp again I thought that I would join this community more actively.

Disregarding a few failed attempts earlier I've started playing tabletop rpg's since late 2016 gm'ing a homebrew Pathfinder campaign. I've branched out gm'ing and playing in various systems. At the moment I have a online Dark Heresy in Genesys game and a live Edge of the Empire game going on.

My interests right now lie in both more narrative games such as pbta and genesys, and OSR type games.

Good Morning, @twisted7ogic! And welcome!

PBTA and OSR games are definitely popular (I'm currently playig in a DCC game), but no-where near as popular as D&D variants

You may want to review the information found in the New to Play-by-Post thread, and the Myth-Weavers Site Rules.

Make sure to poke around the site a the other places, besides the Games & Ads. Make sure you review the individual games' character creation guidelines, as many GMs will only allow certain options, and require additional information in your application.

Get involved in conversations about game systems you know, ask about game systems you don't know about. Check out our Discord server...which is also a great place to meet up with people and see other games being posted. Most of all, have fun!!!