Error Saving Sheet - OG Myth-Weavers

Notices

Site Discussion

Do you have questions, suggestions, feedback, bug reports or other concerns? Post them here!

Error Saving Sheet

Error Saving Sheet

My Browser Information: Chrome

Message: Didn't have any problems logging in after the swap over. Built a character. Starting working on a second. But now when I try to save I keep getting an error message. My connection is good and working for everything else. Just can't save a sheet anymore.
Attached Images
File Type: png Capture.PNG (89.6 KB, 0 views)

I think that was the problem. I just re-opened the sheet in another tab and copied the changes I had made to it, and it saved just now. It was a level 16 character, so I had been working on it for a couple of hours.

I'll see what I can do to make sure the auth stuff can renew but I'll also advise you to save early, and save often

Sheets should now remain editable up to 8hrs. I need to figure out what the renewal policy is going to be.

Same error possibly.

Log into new portal no problem, edit sheet, after about an hour it claims it cannot save. Yet the rest of the site knows that I'm logged in, even allowing me to open another copy of the sheet. Logging out and back in did not allow me to save.

yea see i have this habit of leaving sheets open unsaved for like days at a time in other tabs, with the last system before the update it would still let me save, now this is just annoying, dont get me wrong i understand there are reasons for changes but when your used to somthing for months or even years and then this happens, kinda inconvinient.