The Walking Dead -Season 2 - Page 14 - OG Myth-Weavers

Notices

General Discussion

All-purpose section for discussions that don’t clearly belong in any of the other categories.

The Walking Dead -Season 2

It's not just about Hershel either. Gunshots draw more walkers. That's partly why the people in the show are idiots, because they still run around firing off their guns with abandon, despite the knowledge that taking the walkers out quietly keeps them from drawing more attention to themselves.

I just don't think Walkers are really a threat anymore. They would be a threat initially when you didn't know what they were, and they would be a threat in populated areas, but at this rate, who cares if Walkers are drawn? They are so easy to evade/kill.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azar View Post
Did you guys think what Shane did was right, or wrong?

putting it simply ill take a quote from another movie.

"for obvious reasons the fatties went first....... poor fat bastard"

and she just wanted to prove that she could be useful and take the little joys in killing a walker for the better of the group....... but by being selfish like that she failed to realize that the entire group of men just stood there and were not attacking him but were talking to him... I mean hell you should be able to see that with a scope without a problem.

Worse part is, she wouldn't even have killed it if it was a walker.. Good for Daryl, but not an endorsement for letting her carry a gun.. In terms of not seeing them stop.. When she was looking through the scope, the other people weren't in view (at least how they showed it on screen)..

I think what Shane did was wrong, because it didn't seem to me that escape was impossible without doing it. Even then it would be morally questionable.

So what do you guys think the farmer is doing with all those zombies?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farland View Post
So what do you guys think the farmer is doing with all those zombies?
It is some mix of "doesn't believe in killing them" (even though they are dead) and "hopes they might be cured."

Were they random zombies that wandered into the area, you think, or possibly friends/family?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farland View Post
I just don't think Walkers are really a threat anymore. They would be a threat initially when you didn't know what they were, and they would be a threat in populated areas, but at this rate, who cares if Walkers are drawn? They are so easy to evade/kill.
You are forgetting swarms Farland.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael View Post
You are forgetting swarms Farland.
"Herds," technically :P