Notices

Ordag Wildhammer, Hill Dwarf Monk

Ordag Wildhammer, Hill Dwarf Monk

Ordag Wildhammer
Hill Dwarf Monk 2 CN

Faction Order of the Gauntlet

Background Entertainer (Jester)

AC 15 HP 19 Speed 35ft

Str 14 (2) Dex 15 (2) Con 14 (2) Wis 16 (3) Int 8 (-1) Cha 8 (-1)

Attacks
Quarterstaff +4 1d8B+2
Unarmed +5 1d4B+3
Darts +4 1d4P+2

Class Features
Martial Arts - You gain the following benefits while you are unarmed or wielding only monk weapons and you aren’t wearing armor or wielding a shield:

You can use Dexterity instead of Strength for the attack and damage rolls of your unarmed strikes and monk weapons.
You can roll a d4 in place of the normal damage of your unarmed strike or monk weapon. This die changes as you gain monk levels, as shown in the Martial Arts column of

When you use the Attack action with an unarmed strike or a monk weapon on your turn, you can make one unarmed strike as a bonus action. For example, if you take the Attack action and attack with a quarterstaff, you can also make an unarmed strike as a bonus action, assuming you haven’t already taken a bonus action this turn.

Ki points (2)

Racial Features
Dwarf Toughness: HP +1 per level
Dwarf Resilience: Adv on ST against poison, resistant to poison
Darkvision 60'
Stonecunning - Double prof to history chk

Background Entertainer - Jester
Origin: Jester
Personality: I love a good insult, even one directed at me.
Ideal: Art should reflect the soul; it should come from within and reveal who we really are.
Bond: I will do anything to prove myself superior to my hated rival.
Flaw: I once satirized a noble who still wants my head. It was a mistake that I will likely repeat.
Feature: By Popular Demand
You can always find a place to perform, usually in an inn or tavern but possibly with a circus, at a theater, or even in a noble’s court. At such a place, you receive free lodging and food of a modest or comfortable standard (depending on the quality of the establishment), as long as you perform each night. In addition, your performance makes you something of a local figure. When strangers recognize you in a town where you have performed, they typically take a liking to you.

Ordag Wildhammer

Character Name

Monk 2

Classes and Levels

Order of the Gauntlet

Faction

Dave Chua

Player Name

DCI #

Sheet #

DDAL05-04 Uninvited Guests

Adventure Name

Session #

16/01/2018

Date

Kelvin Ho 4113260733

DM Name and DCI #

Starting XP

Starting Gold

Starting Downtime

Starting Renown

Starting # of Items

XP Earned

Gold +/–

Downtime +/–

Renown Earned

Magic Items +/–

XP Total

Gold Total

Downtime Total

Renown Total

Magic Items Total

Story Awards
A Giant Challenge. You have earned the respect of Prince Thornacious. He challenges you to befriend a giant, as he has done with you, (Huge sized humanoid), without using charm effects. If you do, (DMs judgement), you may spend five downtime days to return to Thornacious, who uses Heart Sight to tell if you are true of heart. He bestows upon you the title:
Adoness (Peacekeeper). This title grants you advantage on Charisma ability checks with goodaligned fey.
Defenders of Parnast. You have repelled the enemies of Parnast and instilled confidence in the people. You’ll never sleep in a barn again while in Parnast. Everyone opens their doors to you.
Have Insignia of Claws from Season 7 ToA DM reward. (DM070001)
Bought Mason's tools and a Potion of Healing (-60gp).

Think I'm done, but can't figure out how to change In Progress to Completed for the category type.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kragen View Post
Think I'm done, but can't figure out how to change In Progress to Completed for the category type.
We DM's will do that for you. Couple of things I've noticed.
- you need to fill out all skill sections, can't leave them blank, Max HP too
- you need to fill in the weights of your equipment
- you need to list your money somewhere
- I believe Monk gets shortswords as weapon proficiency too

Quote:
Originally Posted by TricksterArcane View Post
We DM's will do that for you. Couple of things I've noticed.
- you need to fill out all skill sections, can't leave them blank, Max HP too
- you need to fill in the weights of your equipment
- you need to list your money somewhere
- I believe Monk gets shortswords as weapon proficiency too
Thanks. Have made the changes/additions.

Awesome! Welcome to AL on the ‘Weave. I’ll move you to SKT right away. You’ll see I’ve already written in a ne player. I made a boo boo and added the same player twice and wrote him in before I caught my mistake. The good news is that the intro is generic enough to fit any male character

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shambala View Post
Awesome! Welcome to AL on the ‘Weave. I’ll move you to SKT right away. You’ll see I’ve already written in a ne player. I made a boo boo and added the same player twice and wrote him in before I caught my mistake. The good news is that the intro is generic enough to fit any male character
Thanks! Looking forward!