Site Discussion

Do you have questions, suggestions, feedback, bug reports or other concerns? Post them here!

New pathfinder sheet

He's actually asking for the code for the sheet.

Sorry, but as a policy we don't give out the code for the sheets - they're one of the main draws for the site, and are part of how we stay competitive.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anaesthesia View Post
From what I understand the pathfinder sheet is still being worked on, but I could be wrong.
The sheet is not being specifically worked on. I do want to produce a mk 2 version based on our newer formatting methods but a it currently stands the PF sheet is finished, tested and working.

On the subject of working, when I say that without specifics I can't do anything further this
Quote:
Originally Posted by horngeek View Post
Yeah, pretty much the same here.
is just zero help. Saying, "pretty much the same" is meaningless... if there is a problem it isn't "pretty much fixed", at least not by anything we've done.

If someone is experiencing issues then they are an oddity, reports from people who experience outlier behavior is more than welcome, it' how obscure stuff get fixed. However, we need real info. Links, exact details of what point in the entry process the problem occurs (how to reproduce). If it's been tested with various classes letting us know which obes would probably be a good idea, failing that perhaps posting a Ouija board.

I am having trouble getting the Pathfinder sheet to fill out.

I have tried this procedure in Opera, Firefox, and IE.

I Enter:

Class: Bard
Level: 1
Size: Medium
Str: 14
Dex: 17
Con: 11
Int: 12
Wis: 8
Cha: 15

In that order. I get NaN for CMD and FCMD. AC does not include my Dex bonus (DEX mod set to 0). Reflex save does not fill. CMB does not fill, after entering BaB of 0. BaB doesn't propigate down for that matter. Init doesn't fill.

Seems like anything that needs to know the DEX bonus isn't getting the info it needs. BUT: The ability mod for DEX DOES fill.

I had trouble with the last PF sheet I filled, but was eventually able to get it to work. Not so this time. Also, if Opera has ever opened a PF sheet, that seemed to make it unusable last time.

I will HAPPILY provide any information that is missing from this. Feel free to PM me or ask here. I see others are having what sounds like the same issue. Please let me know what concrete info was missing from their posts that I am also missing.

I'm also very disturbed by the NaN value. How the FRAK is something winding up NaN?

Is there a way to turn the sheet code off so I can manually fill it without fighting with the broken code?

Note that I have tried a significant number of variations on this theme. The above procedure was the fastest way I found to produce the errors.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Plugsy View Post
The sheet is not being specifically worked on. I do want to produce a mk 2 version based on our newer formatting methods but a it currently stands the PF sheet is finished, tested and working.
I thought it was still being worked on (without reading this thread all the way), because the Sheet requests says PF sheet is still "In Progress."

Same here Ticky. Seems to happen for any new Pathfinder sheet I create.

Nothing more I can contribute except for echoing how Dex won't autocalc like how Ticky described and the NaN.

Any combination of attributes entered creates the same problems.

Tried on the latest updated Firefox, Chrome and IE.

Edit: Just adding, only the Pathfinder sheet seems affected. 3.5 is okay. Any more information, PM or just ask.

I got a bit of a request, not sure if it's possible based on the way you have your skills set-up, or if it's in violation of some sort of licensing. But would it be possible to link the skills to the SRD. So that clicking on them would link you to the page where they are explained.

I'm guessing not because you have every line customizable. But id be willing to work on it a bit, I'm a decent programmer.

I am also getting the Pathfinder sheet Dex autofill errors. Anywhere on the sheet that should fill in with the Dex modifier (other than the actual Stat area) is failing to populate. Also the BAB is not filling either.

On further looking it appears to be doing it with Str as well

For anyone using firefox:
ACP/CMD/CMB/Class skill Auto-updates would not work in Firefox but I fiddled around and found that this fixed the problem for me:
Go to Options > Content Tab > Exceptions button(the one across from block pop-up windows)
Type myth-weavers.com and click Allow.

Note that I have never seen pop-ups from this site, but for some reason, that does the trick (for me at least).

Quote:
Originally Posted by itsgottabeodin View Post
For anyone using firefox:
ACP/CMD/CMB/Class skill Auto-updates would not work in Firefox but I fiddled around and found that this fixed the problem for me:
Go to Options > Content Tab > Exceptions button(the one across from block pop-up windows)
Type myth-weavers.com and click Allow.

Note that I have never seen pop-ups from this site, but for some reason, that does the trick (for me at least).
No dice, still broken for me.