A quick hello! - Myth-Weavers

Notices

Introductions

Newcomers, don't be shy, come and introduce yourself! Our members will be delighted to bring you into the fold.

A quick hello!

A quick hello!

Just wanted to drop in and say a quick hello. I am new to PbP for TTRPG's, but not new to table top or forum posting. I think it will take some time to get acclimated to how this works! I hope it might broaden my horizons when it comes to playing with people, as I have been playing games with the same group on roll20 for years.

Have experience with D&D 3.5e, D&D 5e, and Shadowrun. Blades in the Dark and Call of Cthulhu interest me greatly!

Looking forward to trying things out!

Welcome to the chaos site! I'll toss in the New to Play-by-Post link just in case there's still something useful to glean. All the systems you have mentioned may be found here, it's just a matter of whether a game is advertising at the moment (shouldn't have a problem finding a 3.5e, 5e, or Pathfinder game in which to apply).

If you've got questions about the site, feel free to ask in either Site Discussion or the Myth Weavers Official Discord to get some answers. Or, you know, just wander to the Discord to say hello. The Help section of the wiki should cover the more common die roller and bbcode questions.

Thank you very much! The Play By Post guide is super helpful. I am already eyeing a few games around, which is exciting to see.