The Myth-Weavers GM Rescue Society - Page 76 - OG Myth-Weavers

Notices

GM Workshop

A community-created and maintained place for Game Masters of all systems to bounce ideas around. It's a place for inspiration and sharing tips.

The Myth-Weavers GM Rescue Society

Ok, this entire site puzzles me. But the situation is this: You're a game master. One day, you open the door to your might mansion, going outside to get a breath of fresh morning air - only to find a basket with an entire adventuring party on your doorstep.

Poor little guys, abandoned by their GM (that's Game Mother in this case). Only one thing for a responsible person to do: Adopt them, and give them a grand adventure. Yes.

You are a responsible person, aren't you? Of course you are.
Game Description:
So, the story goes like this: Omar, the bard at the local inn, told us of incredible treasure hidden in the mountains nearby. He had a map.

We rolled up characters: An orc, a goblin, a human boy, and so on.

Game started. And it really seemed like the players were good, and we were all having fun - but the GM disappeared before we even left the inn.

I'm not asking you to take over the adventure. But I wonder if some competent GM might want to adopt an orphaned group? Level 3 characters all rolled up and ready - though I can't entirely swear none of the others wouldn't want to reroll.

I should propably include a link to the game. Hang on. Voila!

Semi-related to this topic but not sure where else to put this...

Could one of the admins please take this Folder, and make it it's own Forum, with myself, and ChaosHarbinger as mods of it? The other games/folders in that experimental super game have long since died out, and it would be nice to just have the forum be focused without all the distractions.

To be clear, that's Quantum Flux folder made its own game forum. If that's even possible?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thistledown View Post
Semi-related to this topic but not sure where else to put this...

Could one of the admins please take this Folder, and make it it's own Forum, with myself, and ChaosHarbinger as mods of it? The other games/folders in that experimental super game have long since died out, and it would be nice to just have the forum be focused without all the distractions.

To be clear, that's Quantum Flux folder made its own game forum. If that's even possible?
Bump. If there's a better place to put this request I'd appreciate a point in the correct direction...

If you make a new game forum as HeadGM, I can move the threads for you.

Just wondering if you could use your resurrection magic and bring "Divinity: Paradise Lost" back to life (from the archive) with myself as GM

The game appears to have had several iterations and GM's, but never progressed past a handful of posts. There is a lot to like about the concept and a lot of work obviously went into it. The game has been inactive since last August and I'd like to tinker with the concept.

If the request is a faux pas (it's obviously the work of someone else) then please disregard and apologies for my lack of manners.

If your plan is to resurrect it for the original group of players, then I can unarchive the forum and give you the go. If you're going to use the idea as the basis for a new game with new players, then a new game forum would be appropriate; if there are particular resource threads, those can be moved or copied individually.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mordae View Post
If you make a new game forum as HeadGM, I can move the threads for you.
Done. New Game Forum here.

Folders that need to be moved here.