The Swinging Sword Common Room - Page 7 - Myth-Weavers

The Swinging Sword Common Room

No worries, @LumenPlacidum! I certainly didn't expect it to be high-paced the whole time - these things happen. I'm travelling at the moment, so the timing works out for me!

No problem, LP. I have a busy week coming up, too. We're here for fun and do what we can.

@Nametaker - might want to rearrange your OOC actions as it looks like you move up and then throw the javelin (thus getting disadvantage) but you narrative says you throw and then move up.

Just need Manneo's turn now. Paelias' first action posted WAS the action for this turn, since Paelias had a lower initiative than the half-ogre.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 8w_gremlin View Post
@Nametaker - might want to rearrange your OOC actions as it looks like you move up and then throw the javelin (thus getting disadvantage) but you narrative says you throw and then move up.
Yeah, I just have a standard tabletop block. I haven't been rearranging the order to match the narrative. If that is too confusing, I can rearrange the OCC to match.

Just checking where we are. I think @Nametaker is up and then me. I've been a bit busy, but I'll get my post up now.

Paelias is a turn ahead of everyone else, so that healing doesn't happen yet.
Manneo still has to take a turn for this round.
Irafis and Kat are fine.

I had posted last night. That is the second time this month that I have had a post disappear.

EDIT: Cannot catch a break. I can't hit, and he can't miss.

Sorry, i tend to just make my post when i can. I never know when ill be able to later.