Thread Looks Off - OG Myth-Weavers

Notices

Site Discussion

Do you have questions, suggestions, feedback, bug reports or other concerns? Post them here!

Thread Looks Off

Thread Looks Off

My Browser Information: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; WOW64; rv:55.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/55.0

Relevant Links: https://www.myth-weavers.com/showthr...=411083&page=4

Message: I'm seeing something weird happening with the colors and borders on this page. Just this page, though, the rest of the thread is fine. Am I alone in that?

It's probably Tamis' posts that are doing it. They're opening a FLOATLEFT tag in front of a TABLE tag, but also closing the FLOATLEFT before the TABLE. I'd wager that's one of the issues. This site's TABLE tags do not like it when people do that.

There's also a rogue FLOATLEFT and /FLOATLEFT tag there that probably has some PRIVATE text inside it, so there might be an issue there as well, though I obviously can't see it to confirm.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Scratch View Post
It's probably Tamis' posts that are doing it. They're opening a FLOATLEFT tag in front of a TABLE tag, but also closing the FLOATLEFT before the TABLE. I'd wager that's one of the issues. This site's TABLE tags do not like it when people do that.
This.

I've fixed both of Tramis' posts by shifting the closing floatleft outside the table.

Quote:
There's also a rogue FLOATLEFT and /FLOATLEFT tag there that probably has some PRIVATE text inside it, so there might be an issue there as well, though I obviously can't see it to confirm.
Nope. Just an empty spoiler