Anyone able to recolor a character pic for me? - OG Myth-Weavers

Notices

Creative Corner

Post your creative works here and show off your talent!

Anyone able to recolor a character pic for me?

Anyone able to recolor a character pic for me?

I've managed to do some recoloring, but I'm a complete Photoshop newbie and there are some things I just have no clue how to manage. This character is a Star Wars character, and is pretty close to my ideal, but I need a few colors changed.

Here is the image. I'd like her hair to be made red (a deep red, and her eyebrow really dark red/black), her eyes blue, cloak a dark blue, and pants either the same dark blue or maybe black. Or white. Not sure. Whatever looks best to your trained eyes. And the stripe on the side of the pants to be a lighter blue. Maybe the saber blade just a little bit darker blue?

All very much with a "please," of course, and a bigtime "thank you" to anyone willing to do it. PM me and we'll go from there. This is the best I was able to do, but not sure the eye color is good and also I just couldn't get the other stuff to look any good.

I had some fun with it. Didn't use photoshop, but Gimp, which has the advantage of being free. You have a choice of pant colours.

Going in the right direction?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IHenIMC2.jpg (38.1 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg IHenIMC3.jpg (39.9 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg IHenIMC4.jpg (37.5 KB, 0 views)

Was bored, so I made this while the power was down. Had to redo the background because otherwise it looked weird, and decided to keep the pants blue so they'd match the cloak. The cloak and pants run a bit too warm (almost greenish), sadly.

In any case, this is what I made.

(also, it's a PNG, because JPG is the devil)