Feat-In-Mouth - OG Myth-Weavers

Notices

Non Sequitur

A place for light-hearted forum games and other threads that don't promote discussion.

Feat-In-Mouth

Feat-In-Mouth

New Game Similar to Book of Miss-spells and Corrupt-a-Wish.

Rules: Repost the Feat above you;

Oh Well My Squire <insert how your squire screws this feat up all the time>

Post Next Feat

Example

Catching Arrow

Oh Well, My Squire Catches Arrows but the arrow head still pierces through his hand.

Stutterstep

So like Misspells, but with physical slapstick and tomfoolery rather than ludicrous magical effects? Fair enough.

I don't actually know a Stutterstep feat, so I'll have to make something up...

Stutterstep

Well, my squire uses that move all the time...literally, all the time, even when we're not fighting. I'm not sure he ever got over being polymorphed into a crab.

Leap Attack

Leap Attack

My squire used that in a cave once. He still hasn't recovered from the concussion.

Natural Spell (I just wanna see how anyone can screw this one up)

Natural Spell

My squire studied under an elder druid for 5 years to learn how to do that. Then burned down a forest for fun.

Whirlwind Attack

Whirlwind Attack

While practicing his jousting, Jerome managed to knock a bee hive loose from an over hanging branch which fell on his head. The poor kid flailed around for a good ten minutes. I of course, took advantage of the situation and turned it into a teaching moment, with his eyes and throat swelling shut gave him a list of herbs that will help. He should be back soon.

Keen Mind

Keen Mind

My squire studied that assiduously, but it turned out that it was no defense against a Keen blade.

Vatic Gaze

Vatic Gaze

My squire was dyslexic, and thought it was "Vapid Gaze"

Hostile Mind

Hostile Mind

My squire is now obsessed with white face paint and threatening gestures. Still, I can't waste him, because that would be terrible.

Combat Reflexes

Combat Reflexes

Oh well my squire tried to take a second attack and ended up shanking himself

Feign Curse

Feign Curse

Oh, well, my squire tried to do that, but he started doubting if he did it right.

Die for your Master