Hearthstone - Page 418 - Myth-Weavers

General Discussion

All-purpose section for discussions that donít clearly belong in any of the other categories.

Hearthstone

Thanks. I'll take out Eleks and Leeroy for Zilliax and Auctioneers. And... consider some more early game. though - taking out some control / value / long game decks will be the main plan.

Updated version. 1 for 1. It's Invincible! !!

Beat a control warrior. He had taunts. Boom hero on like turn 8. But Concede after I went Prep, Sprint. And had a 7,7 and 9,9 Pogo out. (2 more in hand). Nice card to have as double golden and make copies of. "Making copies..."

You get a pack, and you get a pack, and you get a pack!

Choose a Champ for at least one pack
https://playhearthstone.com/en-us/bl...you-get-a-pack

Troll effectiveness: 0/10.
Troll Originality: -5/10.

Not even a troll, spammer. Has been handled, resume the Hearthstone discussion.

Thank you sir.

Tried my Pogo Hopper again after meh run with Silence Priest.

vs Bomb Warrior. "Make bunnies not bombs" - could have worked. I had about 3 bunnies to every 1 bomb he put in my deck. But... Dr Boom hero card (still) giving Rush to mechs - is so dumb now. Made sense and wasn't that big a thing with Deathknights, but gracious. Dr Boom 7 drop minion with 6 Rush bomb bots. Silly.

Sigh. I don't love my Silence Priest. But prefer to try to 'gotcha' some decks with it. And it can out minion folks early / mid. Not just Inner Fire 12,12 or 20,20 to win. Even if it's win rate is closer to 1/3 than 1/2. Than try to outvalue stuff.

6 and 3 rogue arena run. Way better than my normal when given a free pass to play. Pretty sure would end 2 and 3 at one point. Fairly aggressive. Lack of high end hurt vs better decks. Jazzed. only thing. Really wanted 5 gold to get rid of the spare 5 I've had a long time. Oh well. I'll take 6 and 3 and still an odd 5 leftover. About to where new packs not worth it. Start saving for next set.