Secure Weavers - Page 4 - OG Myth-Weavers

Notices

Secure Weavers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ezzran View Post
All the above said.... I highly recommend imgur. Same kind of deal, except that it is actually possible to get a direct link to your image :P
Photobucket allows for direct links to your photos.

Checked out Imgur. I gotta say I prefer it. At least with Imgur I don't get a bunch of popups every time I need to upload something.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tegster View Post
Photobucket allows for direct links to your photos.
You have to pay for it and go change it in your album settings though apparently.

@oldkingkoal I moved from Photobucket to Imgur years ago. Never looked back, strictly better =)

@Rodrigo, I've gotten this a few times today the first time I visit any Game Forum but not on subsequent visits:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Console
Blocked loading mixed active content “http://www.myth-weavers.com/wikigamelink.php?gameid=21990”
Also getting this on Game Forum pages, but all the other site images seem to have been fixed (thanks ):
Quote:
Originally Posted by Console
Loading mixed (insecure) display content “http://static.myth-weavers.com/images/sonata/misc/buttonbarbg.jpg” on a secure page

[QUOTE=seanmillion;12154716]You have to pay for it and go change it in your album settings though apparently.

I don't pay anything. It gives the pictures 4 options for format, one of which is a direct link. I will admit that the ads are getting annoying.

If you follow the "direct link", does it take you to an image like this link or does it take you to some ads with the picture somewhere behind them?

If it's the latter, it's not a proper image link and if it's the former, I stand corrected.

This is what I see when I follow that link. Unless I interact with the site, I can't see your picture at all.

For comparison...

If you read this, Photobucket explains that only paid users can have proper links.