Notices

Clash of the worlds

Old Jan 27 '19, 10:28am
Hatchling

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Clash of the worlds

Clash of the Worlds - Forum
Pathfinder

So a bit about the campaign it self its home made campaign. It will still use all main pathfinder books (no 3rd party)
You will have ability to meet previous game's members (there is a lot of them and they all npc now).

Campaign is in medieval apocalyptic era where magic is being hated by majority and there is very few city's that wont hang you for coming in ther town being some kind of a caster
(if you show your self as one that is).
(ofc you can always mingle your way out whit rp).

THE WORLD IS HUGE remember this but i haven't finished detailing it all yet so dont be assholes trying to sail in other continent on first session accident's might happen when sailing it >
(having said that the map on the cover is just 12% of actual map).

Dont be afraid to ask me if you can use that or that skill to do that even if im distracted.
I will have a lot of "Inetrnet" windows opened and i might forget of one thing or two when thinking of the other major things if im wrong fell free to guide me the right way.

WHEN CREATING CHARACTER: if you are afraid of gm killing your character dont apply (im not intend to intentionally kill you but if you get crit whit x3 weapon im happy for you to rp on how hard you got hit or this is the end of you, but dont scream to me that your character is dead (most probably its unconscious, as in ooc)).

If you are new to pathfinder its fine by me im willing to help you create a character all i need from player is the ability to rp=RollePlay and motivation to play.

So basically i know i ask a lot but i'll try to make it as enjoyable for you as possible.

(this also my first English based campaign that i gm.
English is not my native language but i think i can communicate well enough to run a game let me know if you dont agree whit it )

I plan to have 4-5 (6 max) players it shows as 8 (-1 me) because player tend to leave after first week and im looking for more stable group.

Please be polite and reasonable and ill respond whit same.
Invite me via discord: GFreenD#3723
Link to game: https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/1...-of-the-worlds

Game Description:

So a bit about the campaign it self its home made campaign. It will still use all main pathfinder books (no 3rd party)
You will have ability to meet previous game's members (there is a lot of them and they all npc now).

Campaign is in medieval apocalyptic era where magic is being hated by majority and there is very few city's that wont hang you for coming in ther town being some kind of a caster
(if you show your self as one that is).
(ofc you can always mingle your way out whit rp).

THE WORLD IS HUGE remember this but i haven't finished detailing it all yet so dont be assholes trying to sail in other continent on first session accident's might happen when sailing it >:D
(having said that the map on the cover is just 12% of actual map).

Dont be afraid to ask me if you can use that or that skill to do that even if im distracted.
I will have a lot of "Inetrnet" windows opened and i might forget of one thing or two when thinking of the other major things if im wrong fell free to guide me the right way.

WHEN CREATING CHARACTER: if you are afraid of gm killing your character dont apply (im not intend to intentionally kill you but if you get crit whit x3 weapon im happy for you to rp on how hard you got hit or this is the end of you, but dont scream to me that your character is dead (most probably its unconscious, as in ooc)).

If you are new to pathfinder its fine by me im willing to help you create a character all i need from player is the ability to rp=RollePlay and motivation to play.

So basically i know i ask a lot but i'll try to make it as enjoyable for you as possible.

(this also my first English based campaign that i gm.
English is not my native language but i think i can communicate well enough to run a game let me know if you dont agree whit it :) )

I plan to have 4-5 (6 max) players it shows as 8 (-1 me) because player tend to leave after first week and im looking for more stable group.

Please be polite and reasonable and ill respond whit same.

Last edited by GFreenD; Jan 27 '19 at 10:17pm..
Good morning. Might create a folder for applications, a thread for Character Creation rules and a thread for Question and Answers in the forum you created. GL with recruiting!

This looks good so far, but I have some questions. What is the campaign about? What kind of monsters will we fight? Who are we working for? What level do we start at? What pointbuy do we use?

Krimsin all that will be explained in discord i also found a big error in my post for not posting a time of a game.
time for the game: feb 02(17:10.pm GMT +2)
if the time is fine for you invite me to discord and write to me about it and we can talk
im using this platform because roll20 website got a bit passive with applications.

Ok, just make sure that since you are advertising on this page, that you make use of the forum to hold the game. Perhaps for record keeping and character records.

Acceptable Ads
It is our policy to disallow game advertisements for games that are not hosted on Myth-Weavers. If you feel like running a game somewhere else, please do not post an ad in the forum. Advertising for hybrid games is allowed with prior permission from staff.

So, to be clear - This game will be played not here, but on Discord. Correct?

correct graphical interface of where im going to be showing pictures and allowing you to control your token will happen on roll20 website but all speaking and stuff will happen on discord

i would post a link of more details but at the moment i cant due to weavers restriction for putting links into chat

Typically you need to have an aspect of the game take place on this website. If gameplay takes place on Discord and images on Roll20, what will you be using Myth-Weavers for?