Notices

Looking for potential players

Old Feb 8 '19, 4:57pm
Multiverse Wanderer

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Looking for potential players

Star Wars D6 - Forum
Star Wars

This will be a game run using WEG Star Wars D6 rules, for 3-5 players. So far everything but an approximate era (Rise of the Rebellion up to and including New Republic) is up in the air, as I want the players to have some input in the game.

I only have two rules:

1) Either everyone is a force user or noone is. Force users can really break the game once the game has been going for a while. Yes they really get that powerful under these rules.
2) No PC on PC agression, in character arguments are fine, but dont be the character who is only there to screw over the other characters, I wont allow that and it will get you booted from the game if you deside to go that route anyway.

If you are interested let me know and we can start discussing exactly what we will be playing

Game Description:

This will be a game run using WEG Star Wars D6 rules, for 3-5 players. So far everything but an approximate era (Rise of the Rebellion up to and including New Republic) is up in the air, as I want the players to have some input in the game.

I only have two rules:

1) Either everyone is a force user or noone is. Force users can really break the game once the game has been going for a while. Yes they really get that powerful under these rules.
2) No PC on PC agression, in character arguments are fine, but dont be the character who is only there to screw over the other characters, I wont allow that and it will get you booted from the game if you deside to go that route anyway.

If you are interested let me know and we can start discussing exactly what we will be playing :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by HenrikBalslev View Post
Also I'm pretty new to this platform, so do I need to add people to the game or can you just join in?
Either way can work.

Most GMs when they start a game up will have folks 'apply' by creating characters in a folder on the game's forum.

GMs usually then chooses the characters/players 'accepted' before adding folks to the game.

This allows you to make sure folks are committed to playing and the group has complimentary play style etc.