Notices

Beneath the Deep Blue Sea

Old Jan 29 '19, 7:37pm
Great Wyrm

Mentioned: 56 Post(s)
Beneath the Deep Blue Sea

Beneath the Deep Blue Sea - Forum
Pathfinder

Welcome to Coralhelm! The major city of the Luxian Sea, Coralhelm is reined over by King Ryder, a Merman and the ruler of the whole Luxian Sea, and all of its people, which happens to include you!

Who are you? A 'sea urchin' living in the lower rim of the city? A noblewoman, gracing the courts of King Ryder while you pursue a relationship with one of his sons? A merchant, hawking pearls and novelties of the surface to those with the money to afford it?

You'll design a resident of the city, write up the backstory, and let the adventure take you where it goes!

Game Description:

Beneath the Deep Blue Sea can best be described as a game of transitions. You'll write up your characters as level 1. We'll run through four short adventures or encounters, leveling up after each, and establishing your connection with the king of the city.

At level 5, we'll have the first major adventure of this campaign. After that, it'll be another intermission of short adventures and encounters to level up until level 10 for another big adventure.

The goal is to get through to level 20 for one final adventure, but we'll see where the road takes us!

This game looks really interesting. I love it when people put together campaigns in more unconventional regions of the world.

Ta! I've always wanted to do something underwater.

just out of curiosity have you checked out the Cerulean Seas sourcebook? I dont "think" its official paizo, but alot of the legwork for underwater conversions has been done.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Spade View Post
How many players are you accepting?
4-6 depending on the amount of apps and the apps themselves

Quote:
Originally Posted by drezdock View Post
just out of curiosity have you checked out the Cerulean Seas sourcebook? I dont "think" its official paizo, but alot of the legwork for underwater conversions has been done.
It's from alluria, but I'll look it up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rudolf View Post
I’m tempted to make a poor street urchin who’s actually an urchin.

Interesting, might look at applying if I have enough time...

I'm going to go ahead and ask here just in case, but if there is information in the details of the game you don't have to respond as I am going to look into it.

Is the game going to be taking place wholly underwater, or will there be times where there is travel on land?

Almost exclusively underwater. Those with water dependancy won't have a problem maintaining it.