Hope I survive the experience - Myth-Weavers

Notices

Introductions

Newcomers, don't be shy, come and introduce yourself! Our members will be delighted to bring you into the fold.

Hope I survive the experience

Hope I survive the experience

Hey everyone, my name is Sabrina. I live in the exquisitely overpopulated California Bay Area with my boyfriend, cat, and far too many roommates. I am a long time roleplayer missing the experience of regular gaming, and hoping to fill that void here. I have played many systems but I hope to play more narrative games like Fate, Blades in the Dark, Masks, and anything PbtA. I draw inspiration from all things comics, especially where magic and mutants are involved. So welcome to me, and here's hoping I survive the experience. Cheers!

Hex, I don't think you'll survive here...
You will thrive here, dood!

Hopefully your livings conditions are temporary. I wouldn't want to live in California at all, much less with too many room mates. I heard from a guy there that everyone he went to school with is moving back in with their parents because their jobs out of college can't afford them any better. Let me know if you need a place in Vegas and I'll hook you up.

Why thank you, but it's not all bad! Living with friends helps it not feel too crowded and makes rent reasonable. The housing market here is no joke.

Hello and welcome!

There's definitely a solid group of people running/playing PbtA games here, so I think you'll fit in just fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hex-23 View Post
Hey everyone, my name is Sabrina. I live in the exquisitely overpopulated California Bay Area with my boyfriend, cat, and far too many roommates. I am a long time roleplayer missing the experience of regular gaming, and hoping to fill that void here. I have played many systems but I hope to play more narrative games like Fate, Blades in the Dark, Masks, and anything PbtA. I draw inspiration from all things comics, especially where magic and mutants are involved. So welcome to me, and here's hoping I survive the experience. Cheers!
Welcome aboard, Sabrina, and have fun!