Personal Art Thread - Page 2 - Myth-Weavers

Notices

Creative Corner

Post your creative works here and show off your talent!

Personal Art Thread

Here's a dippy little sketch I was working on a couple nights ago. It's an attempt to hash out some ideas for Djinnborn.
Attached Images
File Type: png ropoldi-dippy.png (146.4 KB, 0 views)

Not really new art in the sense of a drawing, but I finally created the custom theme for the Djinnborn website! Please take a look!

http://www.frostykzink.com/

It's not fully finished yet. I have a to-do list and there are some things I probably overlooked. However, it's well on its way to being completed. I'll just be tweaking it over the next few days.

Thanks! I still have some tweaks to the final design but I love that it actually came together. Made a post over there talking about the next updates I'm going to make to the site.

Also, more art coming soon!

It's been a while since I cranked out some art, so here's the colored version of the Fusang Tong that I posted near the start of this thread!
Attached Images
File Type: png fusang-tong-men.png (68.0 KB, 0 views)

Some progress drawings for fanart I'm doing of Firebrand. I hope to have this mostly completed tomorrow.

Here is the finished product, just in time for Fanart Friday!

Meet Firebrand, the hero of Gargoyle’s Quest, Gargoyle’s Quest II, and Demon’s Crest. He also makes some appearances in the Ghosts ‘n Goblins series and has recently resurfaced as a playable character in Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3!

I was going to put a stone background for him to cling to, but it got late. Instead, I decided it would look kind of cool with cracks on a transparent background so he can look like he’s clinging to your computer screen or something.

I have a list of future Fanart Friday ideas, including some alternate Firebrand forms from Demon’s Crest, as well as a number of superheros from Marvel and DC. However, if you have any ideas of your own, feel free to submit them to my ask box and I’ll put them on the list!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Witchslasher View Post
Looking good!!

You should sometime sketch a superhero family...............
+1

Excellent perspective on the muscles. I think if you had used a cast shadow he would really appear to pop from the webpage.