Personal Art Thread - Page 3 - Myth-Weavers

Creative Corner

Post your creative works here and show off your talent!

Personal Art Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Witchslasher View Post
Looking good!!

You should sometime sketch a superhero family...............
I should! They deserve at least a sketch!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyoka
Excellent perspective on the muscles. I think if you had used a cast shadow he would really appear to pop from the webpage.
Thank you! I should probably update him with a shadow to make it look really good against the background.

Well, I am compiling a list for Fanart Fridays based on people's suggestions. So if you have a fanart image you'd like to see, let me know and I'll put it on the list. I am not taking general requests for art, though. I have a lot to do so I don't really have time to take other requests unless I get super-duper inspired.

I do take commission work, though.

It is Fanart Friday again! Also Firebrand Friday, since I'll prooobably be posting him the next 2-3 weeks too. This is ground gargoyle form from Demon's Crest.

Remember if you have any suggestions for Fanart Friday, let me know and I'll put them on the list!

I'd love some Starcraft fanart if you got a chance Not sure if that's a game your interested in, but it's my favorite..

Also, you should get some GW2 fanart up here.. Maybe even your own toons

Starcraft I can work with. I've never played (I'm soooooooooooooooooooo bad at RTS) but I recognize some of it when I see it. Is there a particular character you want to see?

I'm actually planning a couple GW2 pieces using some of my characters. It'll take me a while to get them together but when I finish I think it'll be pretty sweet. Keep an eye out

@ KK: I have it on good authority Witchslasher has gone hunting for the better part of the next two weeks so won't be answering that question forthwith.

Yeah, I'm in a couple of his games. The nerve, abandoning us to go out hunting

I just threw that up there in case he had a chance to respond before vanishing into the woods forever for a while.

I'm here, I'm here!

In terms of characters to draw from SC2.. Everyone draws
Kerrigan, but for good reason, she has cool character design..

Zeratul would be pretty cool too

Kerrigan is the one person I never fail to recognize. Zeratul looks really badass. Damn. I love that energy blade thing.

Hmm...this is very inspiring. I will add them both to the list.