Site Discussion

Do you have questions, suggestions, feedback, bug reports or other concerns? Post them here!

Starfinder Character Sheet

Starfinder's been added to the list of systems and Nathan & I got him set up with the dev environment for sheets yesterday morning.

Yep. I plan to start working on the Starfinder sheet this week, will hopefully only take a couple days to knock out since it's primarily just a copy of the Pathfinder sheet.

Thank you very much, it's amazing the support provided for something that has only just come out and greatly appreciated!

Hey! I normally don't post on these forums, but I have to ask. Are you guys planning on making a Starfinder Ship sheet soon? I am running a campaign, and we have got by fine on the ground using a google doc version of the basic character sheet, but stating ships has been a complete pain! Thanks for all you guys do! Been using Mythweavers for a few years now, and it is hands down the best way to share character sheets between online players!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saige View Post
Hey! I normally don't post on these forums, but I have to ask. Are you guys planning on making a Starfinder Ship sheet soon? I am running a campaign, and we have got by fine on the ground using a google doc version of the basic character sheet, but stating ships has been a complete pain! Thanks for all you guys do! Been using Mythweavers for a few years now, and it is hands down the best way to share character sheets between online players!
Yep. Once the Starfinder character sheet is done I'll work on the ship sheet.

Also, I have started working on the character sheet, which I should be able to complete the first version of in the next day or two.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nathan View Post
Yep. Once the Starfinder character sheet is done I'll work on the ship sheet.

Also, I have started working on the character sheet, which I should be able to complete the first version of in the next day or two.
WOOT WOOOOOT! I LOVE the Starfinder Character Sheet! Thank you so much!

I was wondering if you could make a Ship Character Sheet for Starfinder... as well as a Drone character sheet for the Mechanic Class. The Drone isn't super important but the Ship Sheet is! Building your own ship in this game is AMAZING!

Thank you again! Keep up the awesome work!