Waddap yall! - OG Myth-Weavers

Notices

Introductions

Newcomers, don't be shy, come and introduce yourself! Our members will be delighted to bring you into the fold.

Waddap yall!

Waddap yall!

Hey party people, I'm only somewhat new to the site. I played a little bit in Stars Without Number, but that fell through. I'm looking for 5e groups, or possibly 3.5e. I have played Star Wars Roleplaying as well, and would be interested in that...or even Vampire the Masquerade...or a superhero system...I'm kinda open to just about anything now that I think about it.

I'm a little boisterous, but love to roleplay and love interesting character developments. Hit me up!

Welcome to the site, or at least to the introductions, Xanderius! It's always good to see someone who's open to new experiences!

Welcome! Sounds like you have a nice broad system selection. 3.5 and 5E tend to be very popular and getting into a game can be very competetive. But that you have interest in other systems is good.

TK