The Myth-Weavers GM Rescue Society - Page 94 - OG Myth-Weavers

Notices

GM Workshop

A community-created and maintained place for Game Masters of all systems to bounce ideas around. It's a place for inspiration and sharing tips.

The Myth-Weavers GM Rescue Society

I can only give headGM to one person, so I picked PhilosopherGM as being was listed first.

Done!

Hello everyone, hello @Eric.

Once there was an ad for a Pathfinder Kingmaker campaign, and then there was not one but two games due to the high number of quality applications:
- Of Bandits and Kings I
- Of Bandits and Kings II

Unfortunately, our DM suddenly vanished about a month ago, leaving the 8 remaining players -4 in each game- at a loss. Both games are in their early stages, with one being slightly ahead of the other, characters are still level 1.

There are two possibilities here:
- take one or both games back from where they stopped. One of the players from game I is willing to take over game II if need be.
- merge both parties. A player from game II has been kindly offering to bow down if needed to limit the number of players to 7.

Take a look! You'll see the casts are full of colorful characters played by committed members.

Cheers,
Fenryr

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fenryr View Post
Hello everyone, hello @Eric.

Once there was an ad for a Pathfinder Kingmaker campaign, and then there was not one but two games due to the high number of quality applications:
- Of Bandits and Kings I
- Of Bandits and Kings II

Unfortunately, our DM suddenly vanished about a month ago, leaving the 8 remaining players -4 in each game- at a loss. Both games are in their early stages, with one being slightly ahead of the other, characters are still level 1.

There are two possibilities here:
- take one or both games back from where they stopped. One of the players from game I is willing to take over game II if need be.
- merge both parties. A player from game II has been kindly offering to bow down if needed to limit the number of players to 7.

Take a look! You'll see the casts are full of colorful characters played by committed members.

Cheers,
Fenryr
Expressing preliminary interest in picking this up. Let me do some reading and I'll let you know later today.

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkninja0200 View Post
So we have a BNHA/MHA game with a GM that has not been online in a while. I and at least 2 other players would like this to continue. The system used is Marvel Heroic Roleplaying. We are looking for a someone to fill the position of GM in place of a GM that has seemingly gone silent on the forum.

https://www.myth-weavers.com/forumdisplay.php?f=41985
Still looking for a GM for this game.

I would like to rescue this game: Madness on the Horizon.

I would like to do so after reading this and having recently applied for a game where the characters were reincarnated into the heroes of the game, it gave me some ideas.

Please transfer GM status to me.

C.S.

@Chief Star Are the original players still playing? If not, it's best to create a new game forum reusing the ideas.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eric View Post
@Chief Star Are the original players still playing? If not, it's best to create a new game forum reusing the ideas.
Then I shall do that! Ty Eric. (But no, I don’t believe they are still playing).

Unfortunately, due to life events, I'm unable to continue with the game A Ronin's Path.

It's the sample adventure that came with FFG's Legend of the Five Rings RPG beta rules. We've gotten most of the way through it, but I just don't have the time or energy to finish. If anyone would be willing to take over the rest of it, that would be really great. Thank you.