Jardyne's Creation Corner - OG Myth-Weavers

Notices

World of Farland

A world conquered by evil and ruled by the Lords of Sin; A unique campaign setting designed to be used with all editions of D&D.

Jardyne's Creation Corner

Jardyne's Creation Corner

Hey, when it comes to creation, what exactly are we looking for? What guidelines could be give for classes / monsters / races / ect. . .

Also, I am a horrible DM, but I love helping to create campaigns / missions / game ideas / ect. . . I just haven't ever DMed, and thus am unable to run games effectively. . . I would be interested in helping to run a game, and also playing in one. . . Are there any games needing anything. . . Either 4e or 3.5 is good, although, I have lesser experience with 4e.

As far as creations for the website, they just have to be balanced and rules-appropriate for the 4E site. They also need to fit the flavor of the world, which you can determine by perusing the site.

In terms of games, various people will offer games in the World of Farland periodically. You just have to keep your eyes open.