The Dungeon Master's Keep: a 3.5 podcast - OG Myth-Weavers

Notices

Gaming Discussion

For all things gaming related.

The Dungeon Master's Keep: a 3.5 podcast

The Dungeon Master's Keep: a 3.5 podcast

Greetings all this is shi38 and i am the host of The Dungeon Master's Keep

My new podcast about 3.5 D&D

If you would like to listen you can find all the info and the forum for the cast at the D20radio forums( d20radio.com/forum)

Hmm, I enjoy podcasts, and I'll give it a listen, and let you know what I think.

-edit-

As a sidenote, these are some of the podcasts I listen to:

Smodcast
BrilliantGameologists
Security Now!
TWiT

It seems to me like you need some organizational help, try to write down what you are going to talk about before each episode and make sure you touch on each of the points you wrote down. Also, try to enunciate a bit more clearly, other than that, pretty good for having no cohost.

It's been questioned whether this is just spam. This is the only post by the OP yet it could still be said to be a valid resource although sounds like it needs improving.

What do you think? Keep it, delete it or make a list of podcasts & blogs?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Plugsy View Post
It's been questioned whether this is just spam. This is the only post by the OP yet it could still be said to be a valid resource although sounds like it needs improving.

What do you think? Keep it, delete it or make a list of podcasts & blogs?
Seems he's been lurking around for a very long time

But yeah, it is weird that this is his only post, ever. I'd give him a couple of days to see if he ever responds, and if he doesn't just delete the thread.