The Myth-Weavers GM Rescue Society - Page 98 - Myth-Weavers

Notices

GM Workshop

A community-created and maintained place for Game Masters of all systems to bounce ideas around. It's a place for inspiration and sharing tips.

The Myth-Weavers GM Rescue Society

Kingmaker is looking for a new GM!

Game in Short Summary: Its a Kingmaker Campaign. Looked fairly standard so far as we got, granted we didnt get that far: We're just to the part where you start tracking the bandits to their camp after the first combat of the game. We met a trapper who was wounded and were chatting to him. The GM did make it clear he added an NPC advisory to the Stag Lord but that was about it.
Chargen

Characters in Short Summary: Litus Galer, Human Erudite (Psion): Played by Thot
Lunamaria Gravendirsh, Human Dragonblood/Spelleater (Bloodrager): Played by Seardon
Alezar Volkov, Human Brutal Slayer(Stalker) Bushi: Played by Diofant
Sister Lorien Morningbird, Aasimar Herald Caller(Cleric): Played by Faffnyr
Syneta, Wyrwood Wizard: Played by Djinnoxide
Shiloh Rone, Aasimar Menhir Savant/Pack Lord(Druid): Played by Starhawk

We've got a very varied crew, everyone was excited about the game and liked the party dynamics, which is why we're here! Shiloh is from Iobaria, a survivor of the plagues there, along with her tiger, Tarn. Syneta is a Wyrwood created to be an ambassador to the possible new nation. Lunamaria is Ulfen, and travels to make forge her own way in the world. Litus is Issian, and hopes to create a haven for psions. Lorien is a Rostlander, who has grand dreams of stories she's heard and seeing the world. Alezar is from Brevoy with a small link to Medvyed, and took up the charter because he wasnt welcome in his home.

Did kobrahawk say why he was leaving? Or was it a case of disappearance?

I have been wanting to run Kingmaker for a while now. I purchased the first book a while back, but strangely enough when I asked my then live group if they wanted to play, the more vocal ones said no. I almost ran this instead of the Rise of the Runelords I have going now. I figured I would start with an easier AP for my first PBP game.

Mark me as tentatively interested. I'll look through the game threads. I'm not sure if you will want me though, I would probably require changes be made. Would the players be open to changes?

To anyone else that wanders by this post; feel free to snatch it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tesselia View Post
Did kobrahawk say why he was leaving? Or was it a case of disappearance?

I have been wanting to run Kingmaker for a while now. I purchased the first book a while back, but strangely enough when I asked my then live group if they wanted to play, the more vocal ones said no. I almost ran this instead of the Rise of the Runelords I have going now. I figured I would start with an easier AP for my first PBP game.

Mark me as tentatively interested. I'll look through the game threads. I'm not sure if you will want me though, I would probably require changes be made. Would the players be open to changes?

To anyone else that wanders by this post; feel free to snatch it.
Sent you a message, Tesselia! Think I covered everything there.