Are you reaaady to rumble? (maximum xcrawl beggar's bowl) - Myth-Weavers

Notices

Are you reaaady to rumble? (maximum xcrawl beggar's bowl)

Old Mar 12 '19, 8:18am
Elder Dragon

Mentioned: 128 Post(s)
Are you reaaady to rumble? (maximum xcrawl beggar's bowl)

Maximum XCrawl: Beggar's Bowl - Forum
Dungeons & Dragons 5e

---

Game Description:

A dungeons & dragon's game set in the beautiful 'Maximum X-Crawl' universe. For those who don't know what that is, think Urban Arcana where dungeon exploration is a sport that's America's pass time, throw in a whole bunch of Bright, some Shadowrun megacorporations and dystopianism for seasoning, and of course a nice big whallop of WWE.

You won't be playing adventurers in the tradition sense, greenhorns. You'll be playing X-crawlers, a mixture of traditional adventurers, pro athletes, 'Professional Wrestling' style Superstars, and would-be celebrities. Why would anyone risk their lives in manufactured dungeons for the viewing pleasure of audiences at home, otherwise? To get famous, because anyone with a brain knows the only way to get ahead in life (in the world of X-crawl) is to get famous.

There will be considerable home brew and modifications, as I take the pathfinder/D&D 3.5-isms of Maximum X-Crawl as it is in the book, and update it into a workable format for D&D 5E.

ARE YOU READY, Crawl-Fans?

Last edited by Warr; Mar 12 '19 at 8:19am..
hey players we're still looking for new vic... er I mean still looking for glory seeking crawlers so come on down and come join the fun,

Xcrawl is a beautifully detailed setting and beyond getting to explore it you grt fo deal with what it feels like to be a pro adventurer. Don't you want to be a paladin that drives the crowd with his catch phrase you can't c me, because curses just don't stick? The barbarian who is a stone cold stunner? The movie star, pro athelete, fan favorite fighter? That zany wizard with a sock on his wand hand who claims it is the sock using the spells?

As of this time I will be choosing applications between the 12th of April and ten completed applications. Thank you, and good night!

This looks fantastic! What do you want to see in the applications? Do we send the application to you as a direct message or is there another forum thread that i'm not seeing?