Hello, and why not ZoidORE? - OG Myth-Weavers

Notices

Introductions

Newcomers, don't be shy, come and introduce yourself! Our members will be delighted to bring you into the fold.

Hello, and why not ZoidORE?

Hello, and why not ZoidORE?

I am interested to see how large the ORE community is here so I say HI!! and please take good care of me.

Hi SinGin, Welcome Aboard.
I have absolutely no idea what you're talking about, but I'm sure someone that does will be along soon...

There will be no cupcakes today, sadly, as the rest of our welcoming committee seems to have died off. I shall make a batch of cookies. Macadamia with white choc chips are my favourite, does that sound appealing to you?
*wanders off to the Myth Kitchen*

There are certainly some ORE players here. I modified the dice tags to support ORE rolls when it was requested a while back.

why thank you freindly commitee, and Xaviien, allow me to elaborate. ORE means One-Roll Engine, so success and degree is determined by rolling once. This is achieved in the form of dice pools where you look for matching number of dice (Pairs, triplets, quadruplets and so on) and everything else you can read of what and how much you roll of it.

Plugsy, is that the sort function in the tag or is there a better way of doing it?

Also, I am always for baked goods of any kind so, it matters not, bring forth the cookies and cupcakes at once, the voice of hunger commands me to ingest these tasty pastry or lest my soul shall be reforged to serve Phyrexia.....no me gusta nada!!!

*hands SinGin a delicious chewy cookie*
Thanks for the quick explanation. The dice roller instructions don't mention anything like that, as far as I can see, but I'm sure Plugsy will be back to let you know.

Back on topic, I don't believe cookies and cupcakes are pastries, I shall need to consult my "big book of words".
Pastry is the name given to various kinds of baked products made from ingredients such as flour, sugar, milk, butter, shortening, baking powder, and/or eggs. Small cake, tarts and other sweet baked products are called "pastries."
You're right. Everything tasty is a pastry.

so much pastry. NO VORINCLEX, don't force me to eat it all at once!!!!! Must savor taste....ARGH!!! *EATS ALL THE PASTRY*

so now i need to just find some players....should be easier than on Penandpaper or Obsidian Portal....

[QUOTE=SinGin;6183621]why thank you freindly commitee, and Xaviien, allow me to elaborate. ORE means One-Roll Engine, so success and degree is determined by rolling once. This is achieved in the form of dice pools where you look for matching number of dice (Pairs, triplets, quadruplets and so on) and everything else you can read of what and how much you roll of it.
[QUOTE]

Umm, isn't that called YAHTZEE!!! ???

Sorry, it was sitting out there, also, there will be CAKE*

* The cake is a lie ...

yes, it's Yahtzee....FOR GEEKS!!!!!

And remeber, if the cake is a lie, just get the pie.