Optimizing Damok, Dragon Hunter - Page 3 - OG Myth-Weavers

Notices

Gaming Discussion

For all things gaming related.

Optimizing Damok, Dragon Hunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tedronai View Post
Not all dragons are also arcanists, only the material-plane-native True Dragons (of sufficient age), and a few others.
If you also want to receive Favoured Enemy bonuses against wyverns, landwyrms, drakes, and the like, you'll need to stick to Favoured Enemy: Dragons.
+1 to that. Gemstone dragons are Psionic. Or if your Dm is crafty he could have one of his Dragons pick up the Prestige class that changes the natural casting for Dragons into Divine casting.

Excuse me, but why does your Ranger have 30 HP already? His total should be 12 at Level 1 (8 from Ranger class + 4 from Constitution)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeimuHakurei View Post
Excuse me, but why does your Ranger have 30 HP already? His total should be 12 at Level 1 (8 from Ranger class + 4 from Constitution)
My DM is using a homebrew rule to make my character HP this way. (Constitution Score + Constitution Modifier + Hit Dice)

Well my DM drop out of the game early just like all the other 10+ different games that I play. I guess I have to find another game elsewhere then.