Not Shy, Just Not Posty - Myth-Weavers

Introductions

Newcomers, don't be shy, come and introduce yourself! Our members will be delighted to bring you into the fold.

Not Shy, Just Not Posty

Not Shy, Just Not Posty

Hey, y'all. I signed up here back in '09 and may have made an introductory post back then, but I can't remember. In fact, I don't recall finding this site, or who pointed me at it (if anyone). It was actually quite a surprise to discover that I already had an account here when one of my new DMs pointed me at it when we started running D&D months ago. It's taken me a while to get over my social anxiety and post an intro here, and I can't promise to post with any regularity (yay anxiety about things in general), but here I am.

I go by Abodaore here, but answer to Ashe in real life.
I'm in my mid-40's.
I'm playing in 2 D&D campaigns, 1 Pathfinder campaign, and am running D&D for friends with whom I also play Vampire and MTG (we cycle through each by turns).

The characters I play are Xylorian Grey, a male Dragonborn Druid (D&D #1, 5e); Nosedrool, a female Gnome Monk (D&D #2, mostly 3.5 with some 5e); and Nur Li Rashayda Khalbarat, a female Tengu Oracle - Mystery of Life (Pathfinder). Off in the wings awaiting games of their own are Pai Ting, a male Half-Elf (inept) Bard (at Conceptual stage, no character sheet; planned in case Xylorian bites the dust); and Krizan Pienaar, a gender-neutral Wayang Eldritch Archer/Gunslinger (for a possible additional Pathfinder campaign).

Mid 40's!!!! My fellow Gen X-er! Welcome! Welcome!

Have you seen our Myth-Weaver's Discord Server yet?

Come join us!
Dodge the welcome harpoons!
Engage in fun and sometimes bizarre conversations!
Feel more a part of the community!
Find out why Colin has a beard! (Spoiler: It's not to go with his Ahab nickname!)

I didn't know y'all had a chat option. Sadly, the link doesn't work.

I would like to join the chat though.

What? My Discord server link doesn't work!?
CALAMITY!