Greetings, Salivations, and Other Such Drivel! - Myth-Weavers

Introductions

Newcomers, don't be shy, come and introduce yourself! Our members will be delighted to bring you into the fold.

Greetings, Salivations, and Other Such Drivel!

Greetings, Salivations, and Other Such Drivel!

I'm LongFist, an R2 unit incarnate, who has been actively gaming since 1978. Yes, the math does work out right - I've been doing this sort of thing for a little over 40 years. Rulesets may come and go, but the creativity required to drive them remains constant! Just dropped in after noting that one of my older haunts had died (and nobody there remembers me, so my chances of getting my Login resurrected over there are NIL!) and someone at the Dungeons and DragonFish Discord server made mention of this place. I simply had to come and see. It looks good, I must say.

Welp, I guess this is as much exposition as I should post, what with there being no context or anything with which to get truly creative! Thanks for the invitation! And may you all have a terrific and profitable new year!

Helloooooo @LongFist!

Now, I am ALWAYS happy to see another Star Wars player come on board. Mmmm... Star Wars ....
Especially one that might actually dethrone me from Reigning Old Person of the Weave!

Anyway, yes! On to the Important Stuff.

First of all, for your reading pleasure, is this Helpful Post. In it are the basics to Play-by-Post ... here. Each site is different, after all.

Next, if you want, there is always brushing up on your bbCode and Dice Roller skills.

Lastly, and probably the most fun, is our official Myth-Weavers Discord Server! Here we have channels for various game systems, a Pokeverse set of channels that is highly addictive, some voice chat channels (for when we play World of Warships, other video games, or starting tonight TableTop Simulator for board game fun!)

Nevermind the harpoons, they are the traditional Wyth-Weavers Greeting there.