Catastrophic Failure - Page 4 - Myth-Weavers

Notices

Catastrophic Failure

This may well have killed both online games I'm in and likely destroyed one of the characters in my real life game. I hope you can get it back.

To confirm, there is no hope of restoring anything more, correct? Just asking before I start to repopulate sheets.

That really is a horrible mistake but you can't change the past. I'm guessing there's a good chance you won't make the same mistake again.

Oh well, sheet happens.

So, as a fair warning, my friend is extremely pissed about this. Watch out for him. I don't know his username on here though.

A free service that people put a lot of time and effort into goes down briefly and loses a small amount of data, and your friend is extremely pissed? He needs a better sense of proportion and appreciation.

Hey Rodrigo, just wanted to sincerely thank you and the rest of the Myth-weavers staff for all the hard work you all put in for us. Accidents and mistakes happen, so please don't beat yourselves up too badly about it. From all the positive comments both on here and on the FB page, I'm more than certain that our community can bounce back from it.

Thanks again, and hang in there!

I think people who are angry need to realize that human error happens and this is a free site. Yes I'm sad I lost everything as well, but it happens and we move on. Whining about it isn't going to help anyone least of all those who did it.

I thank the admins for bringing the site back up and not having lost anything else. Really. Thankyou. All in all I will still be here and I'm sure there will be a number of us as well. So just look to the good in all the posts of those staying here with you, cause those are the ones that matter. Now.... back to recreation of a character! DUN DUN DUNNN

No, no, no please dear gods no.
I put over 500 hours of work into sheets I updated onto the site starting in September which are all now gone- An entire world's cast of NPC's and iconic characters are gone.
I HAD a Game tomorrow which I literally cannot run now.
I . . . Think I'm going to go smoke myself into a stupor and hope this is better in the morning.